Friday, October 12, 2012

Frankenweenie

Hey it's Friday! Never thought you'd make it, huh? Well you did! To celebrate me and my sista Erika went to see a movie together tonight. Hold on, back up. Before the movie we went to get some food at Chick fil A. Delish. Then off to the theater we went.

We were buying our tickets and I said, "2 tickets for Bourne Legacy at 7:15 pm please." I said this because on their website they said it would be showing TONIGHT at the above time. But the reply was, "we don't have that movie anymore." I was a little bugged because the website was wrong, but I wasn't going to let it ruin my evenin. So we got some tickets for the movie Frankenweenie. That show started later so we went to Target to look around.

That ended up being a good thing because we got some candy to enjoy during our flick. Frankenweenie is such a cute movie. I thought it was going to be kind of lame, but I truly and honestly enjoyed every second. Definitely reccomend it to all looking for a good and fun family Halloween movie.

I wanted to share this pic though. I got some peanun m&m's, and the bag inside the box was white. How cool/weird is that?


No comments: