Saturday, December 1, 2012

AHHHH!!!

So today has been a pretty great day! After work, me and Rosie taught hair and make up tips for a relief society activity. It was so much fun. I feel like we really taught so much to them! I taught the hair tips and Rosie taught the make up. Afterwards, we went to Pizza Factory to gorge ourselves on delicious food (Rosie had a gift card so we were able to afford this :) )




After stuffing ourselves, we were off to Tarjay (target). After all of our awesome make up tips and newly found self confidence, we wanted to look at make up. Rosie had tried my mousse foundation and really liked it, so we wanted to find it in a better shade. We ended up finding the PERFECT shade. She looks pretty rockin right now. I also got some new eyeshadow for 5 smackers. Rosie got a gigantic pallette for 15 dollars and it is so awesome!

Anyways, we pretty much just went silly with gettin stuff. It is e.l.f. brand so everything was very inexpensive. I am very pleased with that Tarjay trip.

When we got home Rosie tried out her new make up. She looks awesome! Here is a picture.

Have a great evening errbody. Oh yeah, and I straightened her hair. Looks great!

No comments: