Thursday, November 29, 2012

100 Day Photo Challenge [day one]

I am doing this thing called the 100 day photo challenge! I saw a lot of people doing this last year and I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon a little late...haha.
Day one is a picture of myself with 15 facts! Here you go...

Sorry, it's kind of an old pic.


Fact 1: I LOVE BYU. If you know me at all you should have guessed that one already :)
2: My favorite color is cougar blue. Surprise!
3. I am am Mormon.
4. My favorite season is winter. The snow is so beautiful.
5. Dr. Pepper is my favorite soda.
6. I have the cutest little black chubby chihuahua ever! Her name is Kujo.
7. My family rocks! I seriously love them to death.
8. My favorite lotion scent is coconut lime. You can never go wrong with that :)
9. I am NOT a morning person. Never have been, probably never will be...But I am definitely a night owl.
10. I still have my baby blanket. It is pretty much torn to shreads. Some argue that it is not a blanket, but a rag. Feel free to disagree.
11. Clorox wipes were the greatest thing invented next to a car.
12. I love the smell of fabric softner dryer sheets
13. If I could live anywhere in the world it would be my hometown Orem, San Diego Cali, or France.
14. I have a nail polish addiction.
15. I freak out if I don't wash my hair everyday. It's a serious problem.

2 comments:

Rosie said...

I still love that picture, even if it is old :) You wrock!

Alex Williams said...

I'm stalking you. Cute pic. You look killer ;) Also, I do the hair thing too. I have to wash it once a day or I will probably die.