Thursday, November 8, 2012

Good Times!

I don't know if anyone else does this, but I love the times when I listen to old music that brings back memories of good old childhood days. Me and Rosie are in our room doing just that. Right now it is Hillary Duff's c.d. It is crazy how much I remember the songs. It is seriously so much fun doing this.

Here is some of the music that I love listening to because of the memories:
1. Hillary Duff
2. Jesse McCartney
3. Backstreet Boys (if this is not on your list you did not have a proper childhood)
4. George Strait-this is what my dad would listen to when we were younger. It is so much fun!
5. Clint Black-for the same reasons as George Strait. My dad used to think he was a cowboy :)
6. Moosebutter. They are just weird and totally remind me of good times had.

And I have to throw in the Christmas music that reminds me of good Christmas times:
1.Johnny mathis
2. Ray Connif's singers
3. Trans Siberian Orchestra

I hope you all have special music childhood memories as well!!! If you do, listen to them. It really is so much fun :)

No comments: