Thursday, June 13, 2013

A Liddle Update

It's been awhile since I've blogged. I don't know why, because my life has been full of so much fun lately! The summer weather has been amazing. I love being in the sun with every chance I get. I love enjoying the little moments where I can just sit outside for a little bit and relax while listening to music. And I get some nice time to spend with my little dog out there. You can't beat that! haha

I have also been putting in a lot of hours at work. I am trying to get as many hours as I possibly can while I still am available. I start school again on July 10th and at that time my availability will be cut in half. I have really enjoyed going in to work lately. I kind of had a phase where I didn't really enjoy it, but man, I love my job. I just get to work with great people. I feel bad for the people who do not get to work with the peeps that I do, because they are great. Awesome friends. It's definitely a family bond :)

And my bff FINALLY came back from visiting her fam in Georgia. I love this chica. I am very excited to start doing stuff with her again. And the 2 shifts we've worked together since her return have been the best shifts ever :)

Also, my dad has returned from his Warrant Officer school in Alabama. He was gone for what felt like forever, but now he's back. He's one step closer to being Chief Liddle. He has one more school that he leaves for in July and then he's official! I am so proud of him. I have always admired my dad for being such a hard worker. He has definitely always been a positive example and influence in my life. It's great having him back for awhile.

My sister is at Girls Camp this week, so whenever I'm not at work I am at home with just my parents. It's definitely weird sometimes. I love my parents. But I miss my sister for sure. She plays Zelda with me and gives me hints. I played it last night and got nightmares. No lie. I need her when I play haha.

I am missing my bro now more than ever! He is so so happy in Japan though. Reading his last email, I have noticed a HUGE change in him. He is so motivated and is doing so much good!! I am very happy that he is happy. But I still miss the guy.

So as you can tell life is going great! I am happy with how things are going right now :)


No comments: