Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My Day :)

I have had a great day today! So I thought I would share the different things that transpired :)

Me and my friend had plans to go to seven peaks today, but those fell through, but we ended up hanging out together a little later in the afternoon. I went to her apartment to chill for a little while and we went to Sammy's and got little banana cream pie shakes. That was my first time at Sammy's, and I was impressed. It was a cute little atmosphere and it was a delicious shake. When we finished our shakes we went to the mall to look around. Of course we stopped at the Downeast store. It is my fave. Alex got a skirt and I got a cute little shirt. You can't not buy something when you go to the mall...;)

After chilling at the mall for awhile we went to quite possibly the best restaurant, Zupas. I have been converted. It's one of those places like Costa Vida/Cafe Rio, where it is higher quality food than fast food, but it's not like a fancy sit down place. Fun atmosphere and good sustenance.

After we filled our bellies we saw Man of Steel. I am impressed with that movie. I was a little apprehensive about it when I first heard about it because there are so many different Superman movies. But this was good! The best Superman movie I've seen. Not to mention that the main actor is EXTREMELY attractive. I mean seriously. He makes Thor and Captain America seem not so attractive. Just sayin.

That was a fun evening that I had with my bestie. She's great.

When I got home I just chilled on my computer for awhile and am now in my family room watching The Office. I am putting off going to bed because I don't want to go through the process of getting ready for bed. Worst part of the day besides getting ready for the day...haha.

Anyways, I had this text conversation with my mom just barely and I want to share.

I asked where the sunscreen was and she told me and this is where it begins:
Me: "Thanks yo."
Mom: "Welcome."
Me: "Fo shizzle."
Mom: "To the hizzy."
Me: "Off the chizzain."
Mom: "Straightizzle to dizzle landizzle."
Me: "Nice."
Mom: "Yup. Izzle."
Me: "Krizzazzle."
Mom: (talking about me going to seven peaks tomorrow) "Have fun swizzlin on the slidizzles tomizzle."
Me: "You know I wizzle."
Mom: "Coozle."
Me. "Lovez"
Mom: "Dittozzle"

And you're jealous. I've got the coolest mom ever. 

Goodnight world!

No comments: