Sunday, September 15, 2013

I'm Alive

Well it's been awhile since posting on this thing! I completely forgot that I used to blog...So i'll just give a little update on what's on the hip hap lately.

A couple of weeks ago I moved into a condo with my friend. I am really enjoying it so far. We have already come across several challenges, but that is kind of what happens when you first move in. You find all the problems, and then you fix them. I will post pictures later probably. But right now, it's a Sunday evening and i don't feel like doing anything :) I am enjoying the comfort of blogging from my bed.

I have been working a lot of hours lately. I almost feel burnt out, but I will keep going :) It's a good job. I am thankful for it. I have made a lot of really good friends that have changed my life for the better. That's for sure. I am most comfortable talking with them about my life than anyone else. And they are complete dorks just like myself. You can't replace people like that ;)

And the weather is FINALLY starting to cool down a little! The leaves are beginning to change. Fall is almost here! It is the best season. I am pretty thrilled about this.

That's about all i've got to say right now. I will try my best to remember to blog more regularly. Just letting you know that I am still alive and well. Until next time, enjoy my new favorite quote. I'm adopting it as my life motto at the moment.



No comments: