Friday, September 20, 2013

Living at the Condo

So I told you I would post pictures of my condo now that everything is unpacked and everything is pretty lived in around here. I am absolutely loving it here. It's a really nice place, and I am sharing it with a girl who is pretty cool :) So here are the pics.

So this is a quote wall. I figured i'd use my favorite quotes from pinterest. This is just the beginning, I plan on adding a lot more to this wall through out the year :)


These three frames have my favorite quotes. "Enjoy the little things." "Don't complain; just work harder." "You decide every moment of every day: who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance every second."


My bulletin board. Just some favorite memories. And another one of my favorite quotes by Bob Marley. Wake up and live.


Framed fabric above my bed. It matches my quilt.


More pictures.


My favorite temple. Put on the wall right in front of my face when I walk in my room. I can't walk into my room with out thinking of the temple :)


Organizing my purse/jacket/work stuff and my keys. Now they should never ever ever get lost.


Just a view of my bed and night stand area. I like blue/green/white. Can you tell?


The view of my desk, dresser area. I don't like how those things are organized yet. I am working on it.


So these pictures are on a wall in my bathroom. I don't know why, but I am gonna rock the superhero theme in my bathroom.


Me and Alex painted canvases with some awesome quotes before we moved in. This one is next to the front door in our living room. I love this one the most I think.


Wizard of Oz canvas and an inspirational scripture. Also in the living room.


K&A for Katie and Alex. Take note of our impressive movie collection. We have some of the best movies out there. Boo ya.


Love these wall decals in the dining area. Live well, laugh often, love much.


Love this quote right by our kitchen table. Such a cute one.


Pajamas all day, on a wall in our kitchen.


And I had to add this picture to our fridge. It makes me laugh. It says "You're fat. Don't try and sugar coat it because you'll eat that too." Also, that One Direction magnet is Alex's. Not mine.


So there's a look into my crib! Hope you like it. I think i'll stay. I love it here :)

No comments: