Friday, January 10, 2014

My Life is Good. Really Good.

I've been doing a lot of thinking as most of us do at the beginning of the year and have made a goal that I need to keep track of the positive things that happen each day! So I've decided to just share a few posts a week on here that just say the happy things that happen throughout my week.

So to begin i'll just talk about this week! Most of my Utah friends know that the Chick-fil-A of Provo had its grand opening yesterday! We have been anticipating this opening for the longest time. The owner and my boss of the store at the University Mall is now the operator of this new store, and I am very excited to beging this new journey with him at the new store. After a lot of training and preparation, the opening went very smoothly yesterday. I love that I am able to work with most of the people from my old store. But I am also loving getting to know so many new people. I love making new friends! I really hope that I will be able to see some of you guys stop by and try it out sometime! It's very fun.

In other news, I decided to move back home over Christmas break. I have really enjoyed being around the fam for awhile. It was hard for me to be away from Josh after he got back from Japan. He's my buddy and I love being able to spend time with him again. He is always there to listen and help me when I need it. And I could always use a little help...:)

Life is going pretty good these days.



No comments: