Thursday, January 16, 2014

Work

Well, as usual, life is going great :)

I'm starting to get the hang of everything at the new restaurant and it's so much fun. I am really enjoying being able to get to know so many new people. The sad part is that most of them are trainers from corporate helping with the grand opening. So they will be going back to their different stores after this week. That breaks my heart because I have bonded with them and have formed some great friendships! Thank goodness for facebook so that we can stay in touch.

Making these new friends just proves to me that God places people in our lives for a reason. Talking with these guys has helped me to realize how much fun you can have while working hard. A lot of times I allow myself to think that since i'm working I can't have fun. But that is so wrong! Work is great. And since I've allowed myself to enjoy work so much, My life has grown increasingly more positive.

I've also loved seeing a lot of my friends come in to the store! I love seeing you guys. It always makes a shift a little better to see people I love.

That's basically everything that has been goin on in the life of Katie Liddle lately. Life gets better each day :)

No comments: