Monday, June 4, 2012

My Monday

Hey all. It has been a pretty good Monday thus far.

We (me, my mom, and my sister erika) went to IKEA today. I think IKEA is the greatest place on Earth. Well, Utah. Disneyland is better. I think my favorite part of it is the price. It is crazy cheap. I bought 4 white frames for like 7 bucks. That is just unheard of. I had an idea for them in my room, so maybe I'll show ya'll pics of it when I am done with it.

Anyways, tonight my ward went hiking to Battle Creek falls for FHE. It was pretty fun. I stood in a waterfall for the first time in my life. I have to say, it was pretty fun. But cold. Be prepared if you decide to stand in a waterfall. To top FHE off, we had moose bars. Best dessert ever. Well kind of.

When I got home I danced a couple of dances on Just Dance with my motha. So I am a little tired, and wet. I still have not changed since soaking myself on my hike. Why? I don't know. I am lazy...

Have a good night everyone. Life wrocks, so be happy. Please.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I haven't changed either. Oops...