Saturday, June 16, 2012

Alien Cannibal

High five! It's Saturday. You made it. Congratulations :) Also, my dad came home today! He's been gone for awhile and it's good to have him back.

So about 20 minutes ago, my sister Erika was like, "I want to paint something." So I said, "Paint yourself." And she replied with, "Can I paint you?"

For some reason, I agreed. Don't ask why because I don't even know... So here are some pictures of the process. It is awesome.



These first two are the first part of the process. I felt like the Hulk. The flash on the camera made it look neon and radioactive or something. I like it. But then Erika added some silver stuff that made me look like I was part of some weird tribe from Africa or South America or somthing. Take a look:


And then she added just a little bit of gold. I don't know if you can see it very well in this picture, but hey, it's there. Believe me.


I think that this makes me look like I belong to some alien cannibal tribe. Like the cannibals on Pirates 2. Know what I'm sayin'?

Anyways...sorry. that was a weird thing to blog about.

No comments: