Thursday, June 7, 2012

Work work work work and more work

So in the past 2 days I have worked a total of 16 1/2 hours. It's killin me. I worked a double today, so I am laying down dying. Literally. So when I got home I was pleased to see my dog, Kujo, wagging her tail excited to see me. I went down to my room to change out of my uniform and she followed me down. I thought it was because she loved me so much, but then I remembered that I had one of her treats in there :( It wasn't out of love after all. Oh well. I still love her.

Here is a picture of her waiting outside my door. She would not leave until I gave her that precious little treat. Silly dog.


It's kind of hard to see her...Sorry. She is the little black thing on the rug in front of the bookshelf.


Anyways, I'm off to bed. Night!

No comments: