Thursday, June 14, 2012

You wrock.

Today 100% of our cookie sales at work go to Primary Children's Hospital. That created a little friendly competion while working. I have to say, I probably sold close to 30 cookies. Be impressed. Because that is impressive. Chick-fil-A's cookies are absolutely scrumptious. I reccomend them to you.

Anyways, while I was walking out to my car after work I saw a little green VW bug that was named tinkerbug. That is just so cute. There were Tinker Bell stickers on it and the license plate was "tinkerbug". Rosie-if you are reading this, I thought of you. Just so you know. I thought it was awesome.

Also, I go to Disneyland in 10 days. Be jealous. If you want me to do something in your honor, let me know and I will get a picture of me having fun doing it and post in on here ;)

I also saw this funny thing on Pinterest. Wanted to share.

Pinned Image

Have a great day all.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Kate, that's the coolest! Congrats on the cookies, and thanks for telling me about the awesome car :) I totally read your blog. All the time. :)