Saturday, August 25, 2012

Birthday Breakfast at Joe's Cafe

So today is my friend Hillary's birthday! Woo hoo! So Rosie had the idea to go to this place called Joe's Cafe. Hillary and I had never been there before, but Rosie had. It was delicious! The food kind of took a long time, but it was totally worth it. Here are some pictures of our food.

I got the Western Omelet with hash browns. Lots of food? Yeah! But it was sooo delicious! The omelet was layered with the different foods like bacon, green peppers, tomatoes, 900 different cheeses, and eggs. the hashbrowns were alright. I also haad some toast.



This is Rosie's burger. It is called Joe's Ultimate Burger. It was ultimate alright. It was quite large. However, me and Hillary had a taste of the hamburger patty, and it was divine. Very well flavored. I really want to try a burger next time I go here.


This is Hillary's pile of pancakes. Literally a pile. But they are small. I didn't taste one, but they smelled very good. Like they had a good flavor. And they were fluffy.


This is my omelet after stuffing myself to the brim. I know it doesn't look like I ate much, but I did. It was so much food! I did save the leftovers though. They are in my fridge right now :)


Rosie ate half of her hamburger. Quite the accomplishment! Again, we saved the leftovers.


Hillary ate about half of her pancakes. She also had eggs and bacon on the side though. You can kind of see them in the right. So she accomplished a lot as well!


So that was Joe's Cafe!!! I really hope you get to try it sometime. It was tasty. And happy birthday Hillary!

4 comments:

Lys said...

Oh my goodness, I heard about this place at the beginning of summer and I've been wanting to go ever since!! I'm glad to hear yet another great testimonial. :)

Katie said...

It's great. You should definitely go! :)

Laura said...

I'd like to add my testimonial. I asked Joe himself what I should get and he wouldn't let me try anything but the 'good ol southern style biscuits and gravy!' my arteries screamed 'no!' but everything else in me screamed 'yes!' I never have had and never will have a more delicious biscuit with gravy in all my life. It's just not possible.

Katie said...

Awesome! I'll have to try that as well.