Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Jewelry Organizer and Frozen Yogurt

So my wonderful sister made me something to help me organize my jewelry in my apartment. And it is super cute too! I finally got around to hanging it up tonight. It looks good. And it's taking up the last of my wall space :) Here are some pictures:

 
My pathetic selection of "dangle" earrings. I have a lot of studs that won't work on this. So I will have to get more over the years :)


And my necklaces. The most important thing of mine that needs organizing. I love it!! Thanks Erika.


And when me and Rosie were done with that and doing out laundry, we went to Menchies for frozen yogurt. We were celebrating moving in. This is a picture of my chocolate dipped pretzel flavored yogurt. It was basically a salted chocolate taste Sounds weird, but it was good. I added reeses and hot fudge. I think my eyes were bigger than my stomach though because I couldn't finish it. But it was delicious :)

 
I hope everyone else enjoyed their day as well!

No comments: