Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Apartment

So remember when I said I would post pics of my apartment when everything was unpacked? Well here are some really horrible pictures of it. I took them on my phone just barely and I couldn't get good ones. But it is the general idea. My roommates are awesome and decorated the living room. I really didn't get good pictures though so I will have to get better ones and show you those some later time.

This is scrapbook paper put on the wall in this beautiful retro design. I love this.


This is a picture frame with different things in it like music, quotes, etc.


This is something that they saw on pinterest. I think it is cute.


So this is outside in the hallway by the bathrooms. It is an over the door organizer that is holding all of our bathroom stuff. I can't even tell you how many ways we tried hanging this up. Thumb tacks. Thank you Rosie!! Briliant. Sorry the picture is sideways. I can't fix that...


So there is a look into the apartment. I promise I will show you better pictures later. I promise.

No comments: