Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Autumn...:)

I am so excited that it is fall. This is a post to tell you about all of the things that I am excited for. And hopefully make you excited for fall as well :)

I am in love with the changing leaves! I hope to be able to go up to the canyon and see these colors!!


I am so ready to be able to wear scarves. Just like good old Harry Potter here. I want his scarf.


Pumpkins are the BEST thing that happened to this world. They are so cute and make fall official. I can't wait to buy some.


You can't forget pumpkin cookes. They complete life. I just might make some of these soon.



Oh yeah, did I mention it means football season?!! The season continues with BYU. I am so excited. I am loving it so far :)

 
I hope I just make you all excited for fall :)

No comments: