Thursday, September 20, 2012

Happier Than a Bird with a French Fry

I had a pretty full day today. I had school and then went straight to work. I feel like that stressed me out more just because this is my first week of school, and that kind of stresses me out. At work I think I just felt overwhelmed with different things that were happening because of the stresses I have. I went home to do homework and my internet wasn't working. I was complaining so bad!!

But then one of the coolest people I know told me to think of a positive thing that happend in my day. At first I thought, "there is nothing." But then I remembered that I got a big paycheck. My internet started working and I was able to do my work. I learned really cool stuff in school today. My family sent me nice texts throughout the day. I work with the coolest people ever. I had a car to drive me where I needed to go. I was able to read my scriptures and write in my journal tonight.

So many good things happened. I am making a goal to do this everyday. I will find all of the positive things I can think of! I feel like doing this will help me to see the joys that happen all around me all the time. There are going to be bad moments, but they won't ruin my day.

Thanks for making me think about this Julie :)

No comments: