Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sundays.

This morning was the Brigham City Temple dedication. I was able to attend it with my family in the home stake. I feel like feeling that spirit with them was exactly what I needed after this week. The first week of school is always a doozy ;)

Anyways, the dedication. It is amazing the spirit the temple can bring you. As soon as we walked into the chapel I felt a calm spirit come over me. I was able to think about the different things of my week and see them in a different light. My mind was calmed and Heavenly Father helped me to see the areas of my life that needed improvement.

We are so blessed to be surrounded by a lot of temples. We can add one more to that! And 2 more temples coming soon :)

I hope everybody else had the chance to attend this dedication today, and if not-please go to the temple. It is so necessary to happiness. I have a solid testimony of that.

 
I also had a great weekend with my family. They are awesome and make me feel so good. But I also love being at my apartment with my awesome cousin/roomie Rosie. She is what makes my apartment feel like a second home :) And my Sunday wouldn't be complete with out a letter from my awesome missionary brother. Read his blog hereand feel the spirit.
 
Enjoy your week everyone.

No comments: