Friday, August 10, 2012

Health. Love it.

What's up everyone? I have been slacking on this blogging thing. I have been working a lot. That's awesome though :) $$$

So I have noticed, my healthy eating habits (I don't know if I ever really had any...) have gone down the drain. Not just eating, but being phyisically active has gone down too. Thus creating a flabby Katie. So I have made a goal. I have told everyone at work, and now you, so I can't back down. Starting when I move out I will be making some changes. I need support people.

First thing:
I am trying to stop sugar. Not completely, but mostly. I am going to stop drinking soda. That is the biggest thing. NO SODA.  Also, no icecream or making cookies or brownies unless it is like once every couple of weeks. I need to stop with the sugar. Seriously. That is my little weakness.

Second:
30 minutes of exercise daily. It could be whatever. Just somethin.

Third:
For my break food at work (Chick-fil-A) I will not get any more fried foods. I'm getting sick of it anyways, so this should be easy. Just grilled stuff or salads, or stuff from home.

Fourth:
I am cutting down on carbs. I can have bread once a day at most. I am focusing on fruits and veggies and proteins.

Fifth:
Water. Lots of it. It's good stuff.

Ok, I told you. Now I have to do it. Rosie-future roomate: I need your help. Don't let me defy these rules. I know I am a rebel, but I can't break these rules. Help.

I love you all. Have a good day :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

A: Cute picture! And did you re-do your blog format? Also cute.

2: I've done this before, and I've found it's necessary to ease into it and cut myself some slack if I mess up on a point. It's hard to stick to so many new habits at once, but you'll rock it!

D: Give yourself a rest day off from exercise. Mine's Thursday. If you're like me, you'll need it ;) Or you could just go for a nice walk on your rest day. Also good.

Rosie said...

I'll be right by your side cheering you on the whole time! hey, I may even make the sweets disappear for you ;)