Monday, July 30, 2012

My Addiction with Vans

Ok so I have an addiction. I love vans shoes. Seriously. Starting in 8th grade I have loved them. For a long time I owned 4 pairs. But just today I bought my 5th pair. And they are incredibly bright. Like neon yellow. Why? Oh because when I go to school I can only wear black. Black pants. Black shirts. That is all I have been buying for school. So I decided I was going to get the brightest vans in the store.


Would you say those are bright enough?


And guess what?! I conviced my sister Erika to get vans for her school shoes. Her very first pair of vans. I am so proud. The camera didn't do this color justice. It is like a dark minty green. It is called "pool green"


And since I spent over 50 dollars they gave me this pretty ugly bag. I am thinking I will use it for a first aid kit in my car or something.


Oh and in the check out line I saw these little key chains. How cool is that!!!? It is so incredibly detailed like a real vans shoe as well. If you want to see it up close then just ask to see my keys. I won't tell you how much I spent on it though...;)

 

So that's my little addiction for you. I love vans. Love love love love love love love them.

No comments: