Thursday, July 12, 2012

Fall Plans

Alright, a lot of people have been asking. My plans for the fall are decided :) I originally was going to go to UVU and do generals unti I figured out "which path to follow". I have decided that I am going to Paul Mitchell hair school. Ever since I was a little girl I have done my own hair and loved it. It didn't always look good, but hey, I was like 4.

 I kind of changed my mind in high school and was going to do dental hygiene, but I really don't want to do that. It took me a little while to come to that decision. I feel like I convinced myself to do that because of the money I would make :) Not the best idea.


So on September 17 I start at Paul Mitchell. I will also be living at Glenwood apartments (by BYU) and will be rooming with my cousin/best friend Rosie. I am beyond excited. And a little scared. I can't wait for fall! Don't hate, but I am already counting down to when I can move out. Just over 5 more weeks :)

Have a great day everyone!!

1 comment:

Rosie said...

I am so excited!!!!