Friday, July 13, 2012

IKEA Shopping Spree

The other day my mom, my sister Erika, and I went to IKEA because I wanted to buy the things I needed for college. Just kitchen stuff. I just wanted to share some of the fun stuff I got. I am so excited. Don't laugh.

This first picture is a cookie sheet, 6 muffin tin, measuring cups and measuring spoons.


Knives and a dish scrubber. Have you seen these scrubbers from IKEA? They have a suction cup on the bottom of them so you can stick them on the counter by the sink. It's so nice and convenient. We have one and it is so awesome. The knives came with their own little holder thing too. Pretty nice.


Below are some utensils. A spoon, pasta thing (what is that called?...), slotted spoon, ladle, spatula, and tongs. The orange things are stuff that Josh had while in college, and I am stealing them. Haha. The green ones were like $1 or $2 at ikea.


This is a colander, can opener, rubber spatula, and 2 different kinds of whisks. Ikea, cheap and cool.


These are things of Josh's again. But I will use them. A pitcher, plates, bowls, and cups.


And this is Josh's crockpot. I don't know if he used it more than 2 times. I will use it more. I am excited about this.


So yeah, that is all the cool stuff I got! Now I am ready to cook. I have a little recipe book with easy recipes. Thanks for reading! Have a good day :)

No comments: