Sunday, July 15, 2012

Organized Bakery

My mom's birthday is tomorrow and for her present I decided to organize her bakery (a cupboard with plugs for mixers and blenders and stuff) because it is constantly messy. It is an easy place to hide junk that we are too lazy to put away. . .I'm guilty of that. So for a solution, I bought different things to make it cute and easy to stay organized. Here are the pics! :

This is the bakery all cleaned and wiped out. I should have taken a before picture, but I didn't think to! :( Oh well. . .

Here is the picture with everything in it all organized and in place!

 This is the top shelf, which is the easiest place to get crazy messy.


These are two office organizer things I found at Target (seriously love that place, I have a problem) The blue one is for large loose recipes and smaller recipe books that like to tip over and make life difficult. The tan one is the place for all instruction manuals. I thought it would be good to have those all in one place.

And this smaller tan one is for the small recipe cards. If my mom decides to get a recipe box for them, then this thing has dividers that split it up into 4 sections that she could use for pens or something. I just liked it, so I got it. Again, Target.


We like to keep Kujo's food in here because it keeps it from being on the counter, and it is also a very convenient place to keep it because Kujo's food is just on the floor around the corner from the bakery. We already had these containers. By the way, Kujo knows the sound of her treat jar from a mile away. It is just too cute.


And this is below by the mixer and blender. It is holding all the different parts for those. The dough hook was escpecially tricky to fit in there, but I did it. So it's all in there. Except for the blender blades. I didn't think that would be the optimum place to store those ;) Isn't that such a cute little bin? It velcros (spelling?) down to keep those parts clean, and it is super cute. Love.


So happy birthday mom! I hope you enjoy your organized bakery. Keep it clean, I mean it. . . And happy birthday tomorrow! I will definitely have to blog about that :) I"m obsessed.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Thank you I love it!