Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy Birthday, Julie!

A couple of weeks ago in my email from Josh he asked me if I would get him some flowers for friend Julie. He told me that I needed to find the prettiest flowers ever. No pressure, right? He also told me that he wanted me to arrange the flowers myself because my plans to go to BYU-I for floral design didn't work out. It's a long and annoying story, so if you want to hear it just ask me :(
Anyways, so I went to Target to buy some flowers. I have always been impressed with the high quality of their flowers, and not bad prices either!! I bought a few different bunches of flowers so make into one AMAZING arrangement ;)

Below are some pictures of the final product. Enjoy! By the way, the vase is a triangular shape. Very cool and unique. Thanks to my mom for choosing it.


And some close-ups of my favorite flowers :)


Below is my absolute favorite. It's kinda funky and weird. Anyone know what it is called? I want to know. In love ;)

Another beauty. Can you tell I love the close-up feature on this camera?...


 Here is a picture of Julie in her cute little ranger outfit smelling her flowers from Josh :)

 I hope you had a great birthday Julie! I really enjoyed doing this for you on Josh's behalf. I will be sending these pictures to Josh for him to enjoy :)

4 comments:

Laura said...

The purple one looks like a really sparse spider mum, but it's cool-looking. Good job! And I do love the vase. We're going to have to get together sometime and I'll show you some stuff! I love floral design!

Laura said...

Also, thanks for posting the tip about Target flowers--I've been looking for I grocer with good-quality floral, and these look really healthy!

Julie said...

Aw thanks Kate! It was SO nice of you to do this for me. :D Josh is lucky he has a sister like you. :D And I still love it and it is still beautiful and perfect. :D

Katie said...

I thought it was a spider mum, just wasn't quite sure :) It would be way fun to learn some stuf!!

I am super glad you liked it Julie :)