Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Mom's Birthday

Yesterday was my mom's birthday! It was a pretty fun day :) We started off by going to the Dinosaur Museum and Thanksgiving Point. I didn't want to go at first, but it really was a lot of fun. I am always amazed at how big the dinosaurs were. That was a lot of fun.

We ate dinner at The Training Table in Murray (since our precious Provo one closed down :(. . . ) It was super delicious, as always. And we then stopped at Ikea since we were in the area. My mom found a sofa that she likes and will be getting it soon. Super exciting.

When we came home we had cake and icecream, and played a little Phase 10. Classic.

Erika made this super cute cake :) It's a little lopsided, and she wanted to be british so she said "mum". Adorable. I wrote Happy.


 This is us lighting the candles.  I know what you're thinking. My face is awesome.


 Mom and her cake :)


 Blowing the candles.


Shuffling the phase cards. So fun.


It was lots of fun! Hope you had a good birthday Mom.

No comments: