Friday, May 17, 2013

High Five for Friday

This has been one of the longest weeks ever! I can't believe it is Friday now :) So here are the top 5 things from my week! :

[one] 
I had a lot of fun spending Sunday with my mom and sister. It was a good Mother's Day weekend :) We ended up watching Star Trek First Contact while eating seven layer dip. I won't lie to you...I like that movie :) We also got to skype Elder Liddle!!!! It was so awesome to see his face and to hear his voice. I miss that boy more than ever now. That was our last skype with him though. Next time I see his face it will be at the airport!! We're getting there :)




[two] 
On Wednesday I got together with some people at work and we played Super Smash Bros. That is one awesome game! It was fun spending time with them, even though I was getting my butt kicked the whole time...haha. I enjoyed it.

[three]
I got payed on Thursday! I have been working a lot lately, so this was a nice little addition to my bank account :) I am so blessed to have this job.

[four]
I have been spending way too much time on netflix lately...I discovered Prison Break. And it is really easy to keep watching until like 2 or 3 in the morning...haha. I am almost done with it though :( I don't want it to end. 

[five]
I survived work today! I will just tell you that so many things went wrong with me today that I am very impressed that I am still sane right now. I am so dumb sometimes. That's all I'll say.

I hope you all had a great week! I am looking forward to this weekend. I get to see the new Star Trek tomorrow afternoon. I am very excited. 

No comments: