Thursday, May 23, 2013

What I Believe

I have been spending a lot of my time lately reflecting on where I am with life. So much has happened in the past couple of years. I have been stretched in ways that I never thought possible. 

But through the ups and the downs I always had my Savior, Jesus Christ. I spent a lot of time on my knees. He answered every prayer. He calmed every fear. He gave me comfort when I had none. 

I just wanted to take the time and share with you what I know. No matter what happens, I know that the Lord is always there. He hears and answers every single prayer. Through Him we can endure the hard times, and enjoy the good times. I know that Jesus Christ died for us. He has made it possible for us to be cleansed of all our sins. He has made it possible for us to be with our families for eternity. 

I know that Joseph Smith translated the Book of Mormon by the power of God. He restored the true church to the Earth. I know that President Thomas S. Monsen is the living prophet. He is God's mouthpiece. 

I know with out a doubt in my mind that the Book of Mormon is true. I have read it. I have prayed about it. There is no other book that can bring the same peace that it brings. So many of my prayers have been answered from reading it. I can't imagine how I could be where I am at right now with out it. 

I have truly come to know that Jesus Christ loves me. He is my Savior, my brother, my Lord, and my Redeemer. I know that He will always be there for me. He has a plan for me. I know I can always rely on Him for anything. No matter what. 

1 comment:

Angela said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful testimony Katie! In the world we have today, it's so important to know all of these truths. The Lord knows your heart and how amazing you truly are! Thanks for being a fantastic example to all of us! Love ya!