Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Lifted Higher

Do you ever find yourself struggling and going through a hard time but you don't really know why? I'm kind of going through one of those moments. I'm just getting a little tired of some things that keep happening over and over again in my life. Stupid mistakes that I keep making. These things distract me. They keep me from being the happiest I can be. 

And of course, as I was browsing through pinterest I found these quotes that inspired me. I need to remember that no matter what, God is giving me hard times to strengthen me. He will lift me higher.


The Lord has blessed me with tools to strengthen me. I think the biggest blessings I have right now are my friends. They are great. I can't even imagine where I would be if I did not have people who I can trust completely and talk to about anything. They are some of the greatest sources of strength. That is something that I always need to remember! :)



No comments: