Friday, February 8, 2013

High Five for Friday

I'm starting this new thing to do every Friday called "high five for friday!" I've seen it on some other blogs and i want to do it too! It's where you write about the five best things that happened during my week. It is a way to see the awesome things you've done, and a little way to celebrate that it is Friday. So here I go.

[one]
I was able to be home for the weekend to celebrate an awesome birthday. There's a post all about it if you're curious.

[two]
I went to the dentist and found out that my teeth are perfectly healthy. I would hope so. I work hard for those. I clean those more than my hair!

[three]
I finished Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. For the 4th time I think. I always love reading those books.

[four]
I cleaned my room on Monday. It's not clean anymore, but it was clean!

[five]
I got to work with amazing people this week. I really love those guys.

No comments: