Saturday, February 2, 2013

Birthday.

So I have had a really good birthday today! I enjoyed it so much that I have decided you are all cool enough to hear about it as well.

At 9:00 a.m. my friend from work took me out to breakfast! I told him he needed to surprise me with where we were going. He told me that when I saw where he was taking me I would be asking him if he was serious. He drove to the mall, and was driving towards where we park for work. And I was thinking, 'seriously? You're taking me to chick-fil-a for breakfast?' I was laughing. But then Zach told me he was joking, and we went to Mimi's Cafe.

He got the french toast, and I got a Cinnamon Broche (spelling?...) french toast. I really enjoyed it. It was super sweet, but super delicious. It was so fun to gettig to talk to Zach outside of work, and i'm thankful for the time he took to start my birthday out with a bang.

Later on I played Harry Potter Scene it with my mom and sister. I love that game. Sometimes I disturb myself with how much I know about those dang Harry Potter moives though...

Then we went to Five Guys for dinner!! It beats in 'n out by a landslide.

If you've ever been there, you'll know that they have peanuts you can eat while waiting for your food.

 
We had a peanut that looked kinda like ET. Creepy.
 
 
After snacking our burgers were done!! The greatest moment ever. We got one large fry to share with everyone because they give you a massive amount of fries.
 
 
I got mine as a cheeseburger with mayo, lettuce, grilled onions, grilled shrooms, ketchup, and mustard.
 
 
Worlds largest cup of fries. With amazing fry sauce on the side.
 


After lunch/dinner we crossed the street to the movie theater. We watched the Hobbit again! This was my third time seeing it, and it was still awesome.


And when we came home, I had my birthday cake. My mom made me a chocolate chip cheesecake with an oreo crust. I have to say that it was very yummy.



Doesn't my piece look perfect?

And now i'm finishing off my day by watching Groundhog Day. Classic.

2 comments:

Alex Williams said...

How fun that our friend Zach took you breakfast :) I would have laughed if it really was CFA. Funny people, we CFA workers are. Or, excuse me, team members. :) I'm glad you had a good day, my friend. I just love you too much to stand it if you hadn't had a good day!

Katie said...

Yeah it was way fun. I love you quite a bit as well my friend :)