Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Job

So last night I went to see a movie with some of the awesome girls I work with. The movie was really great, but the part I really loved was talking with them afterwards. I love being able to say that I have friends from work. A lot of people don't build relationships like that at work. I just feel really blessed to be able to know them and be close to them.

Whenever I tell people I work at Chick-fil-A they are always like, "oh, fast food. How's that treating you?" Like it is a bad thing. But I love going to work. I love who I work with. We are all able to work together and laugh and joke around. Even when there are certain people who we would like to leave stranded on an island, we still enjoy ourselves.

Just thought i'd share since this is on my mind. Have a good Saturday.

No comments: