Friday, February 22, 2013

High Five for Friday

Well folks, it's Friday again. I feel like these are happening more frequently...But here we go:

[one]
I had an awesome dinner with my cousins on Sunday. I love that we all live so close to be able to hang out and talk with eachotha.

[two]
I've started reading The Host. I only read the prologue, but that is a good start...I'm lost thus far.

[three]
I finally bested my hamper and did my laundry. It was quite the load of laundry, let me tell you. But now I have a closet full of fresh clothes for me to dance in.

[four]
I had fhe with my cousins back at home this week. We had an awesome lesson about setting goals. Read about setting goals in Preach my Gospel, and you will totally understand why this was so awesome. I have great family, extended and all.

[five]
I was able play wii bowling. I failed. But it was fun.

That was my awesome week! Have a great weekend, you deserve it!

No comments: