Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I'm on Drugs

So. I have an unexpected cold. I woke up this morning at 4:48 and could not breathe out of my nose. We all know that when this happens our thoughts are saying, "Why me? I would rather die than suffer the pain and torment that is about to befall me these next couple of days."

The first thing I did when I woke up was take some cold medicine. I'm a DayQuil/NiQuil kind of girl. Whenever I take DayQuil I get very loopy. I always have, always will. I have been losing my mind all day. I've been stuck at home, with my drugs, and my laptop. I drank 3 cans of Dr. Pepper (I know, it's really bad. This never happens, promise)

I am counting down the minutes until my day meds wear off so that I can take my night meds and finally go to bed. Then I will wake up tomorrow and start this living heck all over again.

So if you come in contact with me over the next few days (especially those whom I work with) I will probably seem a little loopy or drugged. Because I am. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Alex Williams said...

I enjoyed this post immensely.

Katie said...

haha, I'm do dumb...

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.