Wednesday, January 23, 2013

In Love

Ok guys. I've been holding this in for fear of being made fun of. I'm coming out. I am in love.


With David Archuleta.


I'm pretty sure that it is creepy that I just announced it like that, but you know. Whatever.

It all started when I bought his new c.d. that was released just after he left for his mission. It's really good, you really should listen to it. Archuleta lover or not, it's good. It's called Believe.

Anyways, then I found one of his songs that he sang with Motab for the Christmas concert and was like, this is really good. Then I started looking up his music videos on youtube. Then I started watching his video diaries on his youtube channel. I'm pretty sure that I am a 12 year old girl.

Just thought I would share.




1 comment:

Cacain said...

I was just telling your Mom today how much I love your Blog :) He's adorable... I aprove!!