Friday, April 27, 2012

Birthday

It's Friday! Always a good day, right? I forgot to blog about yesterday which was my dad's birthday! It was a fun day :) I worked until 3, so I didn't miss the celebrations. When I was at work yesterday everyone was telling us that Pretzelmaker was giving out free pretzels! Apparently it was national pretzel day. So I got a pretzel on my way home. Who wouldn't? On my way home I stopped by Macey's to get angel food cake and whipping cream for my dad's cake. I also got him a couple of Toblerone's for his gift from me.

We ate dinner at The Training Table. My family LOVES that place! We were all so sad when the one in Provo closed :( So we traveled up to the one in Sandy. I will never get sick of the food there. When we got home we had cake!




After the delicious angel food cake and sugared strawberries with whipped cream, we played Ticket to Ride! We (especially my dad and Erika) love this game. My mom is exempt from that sentence because she hates this game. Hater. We played 2 heated rounds.


Yes in this next picture you see my dog Kujo laying on a pillow on the table next to us. She is spoiled. Get over it ;) She was lonely while we were all at the table while she was alone in a dark living room...


I hope my dad had a good birthday! I really enjoyed it :)


4 comments:

Tara said...

I don't hate that game. I just always lose :(

Katie said...

You always lose? I think I always lose. :'(

Laura said...

Favorite part of this post? Your dog. By far. That's hysterical!

Katie said...

She's so cute. I love her to death.