Thursday, April 12, 2012

'Ello!

Yesterday was my first day of real work at Chick-fil-A. I can't even tell you how nervous I was to start. I couldn't sleep because I was so nervous. Once I showed up though, it was great! Everyone I work with are SO funny. It was a lot better than I thought it would be. It is really stressful when there is a lot of people to serve, but I just have to remind myself to be patient and work slowly if I need to so I won't make mistakes. Speed will come later :)

That is all I have to say today. But I wanted to share a little quote with you on this rainy cloudy day. Have a good day everyone!!!

Pinned Image

2 comments:

Rosie said...

if i were on pinterest, i'd probably pin that picture. :)

Katie said...

Haha I got that picture from pinterest!! Funny world... ;)