Tuesday, April 24, 2012

When Life Gives You Lemons...

So yesterday  I woke up and had a rather uncomfortable sore throat. So I asked my facebook friends for cures, because no one wants to be stuck with a sore throat, right? Exactly. So someone told me that if you eat McDonald's fries and drink sprite that will cure it. I tried it. It did work! For about an hour...Then it creeped right back up on me. My friend Jeff texted me and asked if I was home because he had something he wanted to bring over to me that will work. It was this oil stuff that he got from his mission in Geneva. So I put a little bit on my throat, and waited. It took like a minute to start working. It felt cool, and minty. But it really worked! It was very soothing. That lasted me through the night :) But I woke up with a sore throat again! Oh now! And I had to go to work. I was pretty worried. Luckily though, I get free drinks while on shift, and I decided to try lemonade. I know, GENIUS! It totally worked. My sore throat has been burned away by the super powers of lemons. Halleluja. When life gives you a sore throat, make lemonade...Sorry that was completely lame. My apologies.



Anyways, that is my cure for you if you have a sore throat. Lemonade. :)

No comments: