Saturday, April 21, 2012

Buried Treasure

Wow it has been a long week! I worked 5 days and I have to say that I am a little tired. But it has been super good, don't get me wrong! I love my job. I'll be a lot happier when my paycheck comes :)

My dad has been making garden boxes in our backyard, and our little neighbors asked what he was doing. My dad replied saying that he was digging for treasure and that he had a treasure map. They totally believed him! They have been watching him creating those boxes for several days. Well, today me and my dad made a treasure map that they could use to find our "buried treasure". We buried a little box full of chocolate coins and they came over and dug it up! It was so cute! They thought it was real treasure. We shared the chocolate with them.


That is all I have to share today :) Have a good evening and a good Sabbath day tomorrow!

No comments: