Sunday, April 29, 2012

Poor Man's Snack

Ok I wanted to share this brilliant recipe with everyone. It is called the Poor Man's Snack. Ready? Ok, here we go.

First, you will need the cheapest box of Saltine crackers you can find in your little grocery store!


Second, take out one cracker from the box.


Third, put peanut butter on cracker. Make sure you use the cheap peanut butter. Remember, this is for the poor man.

 I like to have the salted side of the cracker peanuted buttered because when I bite into it I don't want my tounge distracted from the salt. Ok, once the peanut butter is on there, put another cracker on top, salted side down. Or whatever suits your fancy.



And voila! Eet eez finished. This is delicious. I know you will enjoy it. But oh no! What if you signed up to bring a dessert to FHE and you have no money??? Here's what you do, do the exact same thing I did here, but use graham crackers and chocolate frosting instead :) You're welcome. I know this recipe changed your life.