Friday, May 4, 2012

Clothes. Clothes. Clothes.

Hello hello everyone. It has been a pretty good day. It basically consisted of work. But I got my paycheck! It was for a little over 300 dollars. I made that much in 2 weeks. That pleases me. I will now be able to pay rent when I move out. That's a good thing, right? So I am the kind of person that has no self control when I have money. I like clothes. And I want to buy clothes. And there is this one shirt that I REALLY want! But I don't know if I should get it. Here it is...


Feedback. Is it worth it to get this shirt? It is 24.99. I'd say that is a good deal. And I would wear it a lot. I need to know.

Anyways, peace out. I'm tired.

3 comments:

Laura said...

If you'd wear it a lot, I vote yes. Love the color! Plus, I'm a firm believer that you need to treat yourself to new clothes once in a while to make working worth it. However, remember to stay away from the leather jeggings rack. I know they look hard-core, but it turns out they're highly poser-esque. Sigh.

Rosie said...

i feel like first paychecks should be celebrated, but i also feel like you have to make sure you only celebrate first paychecks...otherwise you end up using all your paychecks on celebration... i am a fan of the shirt :)

Katie said...

I think I just might buy it. But after that I really need to start saving my money. Laura, I will defintely avoid the leather jeggings ;)