Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

I wanted to post something for my AWESOME mom for Mother's Day. She is pretty much the coolest lady I know. I don't know where I would be with out her. Not only is she awesome, but she has an excellent sense of humor. Her sense of humor is so great, that everyone wants to be around her. It kind of makes me sad that I have to share her with other people :( But hey, that just proves what a great mom she is!

My mom has always been there for me when I needed her the most. She is always supportive of the decisions I make. And when I make a bad decision, she helps me to correct it. Support is such an important thing, and she has always given it to me.

She is also one of the biggest examples I have had in my life. My testimony is as strong as it is right now because of her. She has taught me to make the right decisions no matter what others think of me, or how hard it might be. She has taught me that everyone is important to our Heavenly Father, no matter what they do or have done. I could say so many more things that she has taught me, but that would make for a very long post :)


 I choose this picture of me and my mom (and dad) because it means so much to me. I don't know that I would have graduated from High School with out my mom. She supported me so much through out the years. Especially at the end of High School, I can't even put into words how much I am glad that she was there. I will always be so very thankful for her and her patience and love. I love you mom! I hope you had a great day today. :)

And to make Mother's Day even better, we got to Skype with Josh. He is doing well and is very happy. I am very thankful for the technology available to be able to talk to his face. What a wonderful Sunday it has been.

1 comment: