Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday.

I hope everyone had a good Sunday today! I had an especially good one. Fast Sunday's always seem to leave a deeper mark on me. I love hearing the testimonies in Sacrament meeting. It reasures me that everything will be okay and that God has a great love for everyone.

Relief Society was about the power of the Priesthood. I am so extremely blessed to be surrounded by so many men who are worthy to hold and exercise their Priesthood. I don't know where I would be with out it. The church wouldn't even exist on the Earth today with out it.

On another note...It is kind of a thing in our family to have some form of a treat on Sunday nights. It is usually gaggies (no bake cookies eaten in liquid form out of bowls) which are delicious. But tonight Erika "made" brownies. I say "made" because they were a boxed mix. They were delicious, and a little under cooked. Which makes them even better. I love gooey brownies.


And to top off the whole Sunday, we got an email from Josh :) I don't need to say anything more. That was just awesome. www.elderjoshliddle.blogspot.com is where you can read the post for yourself. I want to end with saying how much I love my family. They are awesome. Even when they are half way accross the world ;) Have a good Sunday everybody!!!

No comments: