Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wizarding Collection

So remember how the Harry Potter movies are no longer sold in stores because they are going to re-release them? I thought that was just some stupid thing they were doing so they could get more money. well, this may be true, but I just looked at the website (www.harrypotter.com) and it kind of convinced me. It will be a 31 disc set. 31? That's just insane. I wonder how much it will cost. If anyone knows, tell me. I must plan for this.

Also, I am very excited for the seqeuls of Captain America and Thor. Yes there will be sequels. It is ok to scream. I can't wait either.

That is all.

4 comments:

Rosie said...

Love your new subtitle to the blog by the way, but really, I took a look at the website, and it is not lame like i expected--it's gonna be so cool!

Katie said...

Yeah! But it's gonna be 500 dollars...Ouch.

Rosie said...

wow...that is so much money!!!

Katie said...

Yes it is. It really is...:'( Maybe someday...