Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Icecream and Boys

So tonight was the best night I have had in a loong time! Me and a few of my friends went to Institute together tonight and had an AWESOME class. Just sayin, it was pretty great. After institute, we went to Farr's Fresh to get icecream. If you haven't been there, go there. It is the best soft serve icecream you will ever eat. And you make it yourself. You can't beat that.

That is not my picture by the way...

So while eating our icecream we caught up with everyone's lives and just talked. It was so great. Of course the main subject of our conversation was boys. I mean can you beat that? Uh, that's a big fat no. You can't beat boys ;) haha...

I love summer because that means all of my friends are home from school and we have the time to do stuff together. I didn't realize how much I did not know about what was going on with most of these girls! This is all I have to say right now. So i'll leave you with this. Sleep tight everyone :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Ice-cream and Boys are the best things that have ever happened to me. I'm not sure if I can beat boys, but sometimes I would like to...

Last night was sooo good! Double-punch Tuesday must become a frequent reoccurance in our lives.

Katie said...

I whole heartedly agree.