Saturday, April 14, 2012

Work Surprise

So today at work I was officially "let loose" to be on my own register. With NO HELP. When they told me that no one would be standing there to answer every question I began to freak out a bit. But it really wasn't bad!! My first 2 shifts were sooo stressful. I am really starting to enjoy it now though! This will be such a good job. My favorite thing to do is to make the icecream cones and milkshakes. I don't know why...maybe it reminds me of Cold Stone? I liked working there. I think it's more because the icecream is so pretty though. Icecream is good for the soul. So here is a little pic of my name tag. Just for fun ;)



When I got home from work I needed to rid myself of all grossness from earlier to get ready for a surprise birthday party. It was for my cousin Rosie. Fun stuff, I know. Happy Birthday Rosarita!  I met up with my friend Hillary and Amanda so we could carpool to Rosie's place. We seriously showed up 2 minutes before Rosie was supposed to show up with her roomates. She seemed pretty genuinely surprised. I am pleased. I love surprise parties. They make my heart race with excitement! ;) I had a good time talking with friends and eating chocolate cake. This is a cute birthday picture, even though this is NOT what I ate. It's just metaphorical. You get the idea...



Today was an overall great day! The rain is kind of a downer, but hey, that's life! I hope everyone else hade a good'n as well. 

No comments: