Monday, April 9, 2012

Wusup?

Life is good for me right now! I hope it is for you as well! Firstly, the weather is perfect. I can't say that enough. It is sunny and the flowers everywhere are BEAUTIFUL! The only downside that I can see is the allergies...but it's worth it.

So I recently signed a contract to be living at glenwood apts this fall/winter. I am super excited! I am very excited to experience moving away from home. I love my family-but this is something that I want to do :) I will be rooming with my best friend and cousin Rosie. Love her. When I first signed the contract, I did not have a job. I have been looking for one forever. So I was worried that I would not be able to pay rent...That is a problem! But guess what??? I found a job!!!!

I started working at Chick-Fil-A today. It was just orientaion (boring paperwork and policies), but I officially start working on Wednesday. Seriously, this job is an answer to my prayers. I am so blessed to have this. My boss Terry is so nice and he is hilarious. I met some people that I will be working with today, and they seem really fun as well. I am very excited to start working and to have some income! Bring on the money. The only downside I can see is the uniform I "get" to wear. The pants are not my fave, but the belt! Oh my heavens, the belt looks like a man belt. I need to get over it. It's pretty nasty, but I will survive.

So...that is it for now! I am loving life. Everyone have a good'n and see ya'll lata.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Love you bugs!

Katie said...

You need to update your blog too. It is a LITTLE outdated. Loves.