Friday, April 19, 2013

High Five for Friday

Top 5 things from my week:

[one]
Last Sunday was my last testimony meeting and break the fast with my ward here at Glenwood. I can't believe that the end is actually here! I have a pretty cool ward :) I'll miss these guys.

[two]
I learned how to cook the food in the back at work this week. It is so fun! It was scary the first time I was taught. But today I actually got to cook the food on my own for a good hour. I'm enjoying it. It gets easier the more you do it.

[three]
I finished season 3 of Arrested Development. That show is one of my favorite discoveries. Hilarious. But just a warning to anyone who might be interested- it has a lot of inappropriate stuff in it that you might not appreciate. But it is so funny.

[four]
I'm finally finishing off my Easter candy. Chocolate bunnies and peeps!! The best breakfast there is, right?

[five]
I got a new toothpaste (crest 3D white) and I really like it. It is so minty that it makes my eyes water. And it really works. My teeth are getting whiter!



So that was my week. Hope yours was great as well! Have an awesome weekend and good luck with finals!

No comments: