Monday, April 15, 2013

Jedi Master Yoda

So I recently made the connection that I kind of have a little Yoda collection in my possession. Last year when I went to Disneyland I bought this Mashter Yoda potato head. It's my favorite "toy". I have enjoyed him being on my dresser this year.


Item number 2 would be my yoda headphones. I was at Walmart with my sister getting a game and we saw a collection of Star Wars headphones. They were less than 10 dollars, so, naturally, I had to buy them. They had Darth Maul, C-3PO, Darth Vader, and a Storm Trooper. But the Yoda ones stood out to me.



I am not going to lie to you, they do kind of creep me out. But they are so awesome.

The final thing is my souvenir from Disneyland this year. I had a really hard time choosing from the plethora of Star Wars shirts in the Star Trader store (my favorite store on the Earth!!!) and finally decided on this one. It is Yoda with hipster glasses. Now, normally I hate everything about hipsters. But Yoda is the only one I have seen pull these off. This is a pretty cool tshirt.


So there you have it. My Yoda collection. I feel so incredibly nerdy for even owning 3 Yoda things....But he's cool.

1 comment:

Julie said...

runs in the family, don't you think? :D